Try this Chopped Beef and Cheese Burger. Yum! Even yummier with Patrick of Coonawarra 'Estate' Cabernet Sauvignon.
Find it in Pop Up Wine's fabulous range of Cabernet Sauvignon.
Thank you to #donnahaymagazine for this fantastic recipe!
INGREDIENTS- 600g Beef Mince
- 1 Onion, Finely Chopped
- Sea Salt And Cracked Black Pepper
- 4 Brioche Buns, Halved And Toasted
- ½ Cup (125ml) Smoky Peach Barbecue Sauce+
- 2½ Cups (250g) Grated Mozzarella
- 2 Cups (240g) Grated Red Cheddar Cheese
- ½ Cup (100g) Bread And Butter Pickles, Drained
- ½ Cup (150g) Ultimate Burger Sauce+
- Buttermilk Onion Rings
- Place the mince, onion, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix well to combine. Heat a large, non-stick frying pan over high heat. Add the mince mixture and cook for 10 minutes or until browned. While the mince is cooking, spread the base of the bun halves with barbecue sauce and set aside.
- Add the cheeses to the mince mixture and toss to combine until the cheese starts to melt. Divide mince between the bun bases. Top with pickles and ultimate burger sauce. Top with remaining bun halves and serve with onion rings.