Try this Kale and Cashew Pesto Pasta. Yum! Fraser Gallop "Estate" Semillon Sauvignon Blanc.
Find it in Pop Up Wine's fabulous range of Sauvignon Blanc.
Thank you to #donnahaymagazine for this fantastic recipe!
- 300g Kale, Stems Removed
- ⅓ Cup Flat-leaf Parsley Leaves
- 1 Clove Garlic, Crushed
- ⅔ Cup (100g) Roasted Salted Cashews
- 2 Teaspoons Finely Grated Lemon Rind
- ½ Cup (40g) Grated Parmesan, Plus Extra, To Serve
- ½ Cup (125ml) Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Lemon Wedges
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water for 8–10 minutes or until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- While the pasta is cooking, place the kale and parsley in a food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Add the garlic, cashews, lemon rind, parmesan and oil and pulse until finely chopped and combined. Toss the pesto through the hot pasta and serve with the extra parmesan and lemon wedges.