Try this Zucchini Puttanesca. Yum! Even yummier Pietra Pura Hyria Primitivo.
Find it in Pop Up Wine's fabulous range of Red.
Thank you to #donnahaymagazine for this fantastic recipe!
- 8 CLOVES GARLIC, SKIN ON
- 2 LONG RED CHILLIES, HALVED
- 2 LEMONS, HALVED
- 2 TABLESPOONS EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
- 600G BABY HEIRLOOM TOMATOES
- 1 TEASPOON SEA SALT FLAKES
- CRACKED BLACK PEPPER
- 1.2KG ZUCCHINI (COURGETTES), SPIRALISED OR THINLY SLICED LENGTHWAYS USING A JULIENNE PEELER
- 2 CUPS (300G) MIXED PITTED OLIVES
- 100G ANCHOVIES
- 1 CUP FLAT-LEAF PARSLEY LEAVES, ROUGHLY CHOPPED
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F). Place the garlic, chilli, lemon and half the oil on a large baking tray. Cook for 10 minutes or until the garlic has slightly softened.
- Add the tomatoes, salt, pepper and remaining oil to the tray and cook for a further 15–20 minutes or until the tomatoes are blistered and soft. Squeeze the garlic from the skins and mash with a fork, discarding the skins. Add the zucchini and olives to the tray, toss to combine and return to the oven for 3 minutes to warm through. Add the anchovies and parsley and toss to combine. Serve.