Try this Chorizo and Garlic Prawn Pasta. Yum! Even yummier with Swinney 'Tirra Lira' Riesling Pinot Gris Gewurtztraminer.
Find it in Pop Up Wine's fabulous range of Pinot Gris.
Thank you to #donnahaymagazine for this fantastic recipe!
- 400g Whole-grain Linguine
- 300g Air-dried Chorizo, Chopped
- ¼ Cup (60ml) Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Thinly Sliced
- Sea Salt And Cracked Black Pepper
- 500g Peeled Green (Raw) Prawns (Shrimp), Halved Lengthways
- Micro (Baby) Flat-leaf Parsley Leaves, To Serve
1. Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water for 6–8 minutes or until al dente. Drain, reserving ½ cup (125ml) of the cooking liquid.
2. Place the chorizo in a food processor and process until finely chopped.
3. Heat the oil in a large frying pan over high heat. Add the garlic, chorizo, salt and pepper and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until golden and crisp. Add the prawn and cook for 4 minutes. Add the pasta, reserved cooking liquid and toss to combine. Serve with parsley.