Try this Chorizo and Garlic Prawn Pasta. Yum! Even yummier with Swinney Frankland River Riesling
Find it in Pop Up Wine's fabulous range of Riesling.
Thank you to #donnahaymagazine for this fantastic recipe!
- 400g Whole-grain Linguine
- 300g Air-dried Chorizo, Chopped
- ¼ Cup (60ml) Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Thinly Sliced
- Sea Salt And Cracked Black Pepper
- 500g Peeled Green (Raw) Prawns (Shrimp), Halved Lengthways
- Micro (Baby) Flat-leaf Parsley Leaves, To Serve
1. Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water for 6–8 minutes or until al dente. Drain, reserving ½ cup (125ml) of the cooking liquid.
2. Place the chorizo in a food processor and process until finely chopped.
3. Heat the oil in a large frying pan over high heat. Add the garlic, chorizo, salt and pepper and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until golden and crisp. Add the prawn and cook for 4 minutes. Add the pasta, reserved cooking liquid and toss to combine. Serve with parsley.