Try this Cauliflower Tacos with green slaw and spicy grilled pork. Yum! Even yummier with Salin Domaine de Tamary ~ Rosé.
Find it in Pop Up Wine's fabulous range of Rosé.
Thank you to #donnahaymagazine for this fantastic recipe!
- 215g Can Chipotle Chillies In Adobo Sauce+
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Crushed
- 600g Pork Fillet (Tenderloin)
- ½ Cup (140g) Natural Greek-style (Thick) Yoghurt
- Micro (Baby) Coriander (Cilantro) Leaves, To Serve
- Tabasco And Lime Wedges, To Serve
- Cauliflower Tortillas
- 800g Cauliflower Florets
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup Coriander (Cilantro) Leaves, Finely Chopped
- ½ Cup (70g) Wholemeal Spelt Flour
- Sea Salt And Cracked Black Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Finely Grated Lime Rind
- Green Slaw
- 200g White Cabbage, Shredded
- 2 Lebanese Cucumbers, Shredded
- 2 Green Onions (Scallions), Finely Chopped
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F). Place the chillies and adobo sauce, garlic and pork in a large bowl and toss to coat. Set aside.
- To make the tortillas, place the cauliflower in a large saucepan of salted boiling water and cook for 8–10 minutes or until tender. Drain well. Place the cauliflower in a food processor, in batches, and process to form fine crumbs. Place the cauliflower crumbs, egg, coriander, flour, salt, pepper and lime rind in a large bowl and mix to combine.
- Divide the mixture into 8 portions on 2 large oven trays lined with non-stick baking paper and press each portion out to a 15cm round. Cook for 20 minutes. Carefully turn over using a palette knife, and cook for a further 6–8 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- While the tortillas are cooking, heat a char-grill pan over medium heat and cook the pork, turning, for 14–16 minutes or until slightly charred. Thinly slice and set aside.
- To make the slaw, place the cabbage, cucumber and onion in a small bowl and toss to combine. Divide the tortillas between 4 plates, top each with the yoghurt, slaw, pork slices and micro coriander. Serve with Tabasco and lime wedges.