Try this char-grilled corn with mayonnaise, pecorino, cayenne and mint. Yum! Even yummier with Zardetto Prosecco NV Extra Dry.
Find it in Pop Up Wine's fabulous range of Prosecco.
Thank you to #donnahaymagazine for this fantastic recipe!
- 4 Corncobs, Husks Pulled Back And Tied
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil, For Brushing
- ¼ Cup (75g) Whole-egg Mayonnaise, Plus Extra To Serve
- ¼ Cup (20g) Finely Grated Pecorino
- ¼ Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- Sea Salt And Cracked Black Pepper
- Micro (Baby) Mint Leaves,
- Preheat a char-grill pan or barbecue to high. Brush the corn with oil, then cook, turning, for 12–15 minutes or until charred.
- Spread the corncobs with the mayonnaise and sprinkle with the cheese, cayenne, salt and pepper. Top with the mint and serve with the extra mayonnaise.