How about a dinner twist while grabbing amazing deals we offer this 6.6 sale?
Try this dukkah-crusted salmon with cucumber and chilli salad. Yum! Even yummier with Crowded House Sauvignon Blanc.
Find it in Pop Up Wine's fabulous range of Sauvignon Blanc.
Thank you to #donnahaymagazine for this fantastic recipe!
- 1½ cups (75g) puffed amaranth
- 2 tablespoons store-bought dukkah
- 1 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- 4 x 200g salmon fillets, skin removed
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 long green chilli, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil, extra
- ¼ cup (60ml) lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander (cilantro)
- Sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 4 cups (50g) snow pea tendrils
- 2 lebanese cucumbers (260g), thinly sliced
- Chervil sprigs
- Place the amaranth, dukkah and salt on a small tray and toss to combine. Dip each salmon fillet in the egg and press into the dukkah mixture to coat. Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook the salmon, turning every 3–4 minutes, for 10–12 minutes or until just cooked through and the crumb is golden.
- Place the chilli, extra oil, lime juice, garlic, coriander, salt and pepper in a medium bowl and whisk to combine. Add the snow pea tendrils and cucumber and toss to coat. Divide the salmon and salad between serving plates and top with chervil to serve.