Try this Asian Style Chilli Chicken Nachos. Yum! Even yummier with Château Vieux Robin.
Find it in Pop Up Wine's fabulous range of Red Blends.
Thank you to #donnahaymagazine for this fantastic recipe!
- 1 X Store-bought Barbecue Chicken, Skin Removed And Shredded
- ¼ Cup (80g) Asian Chilli Jam
- ¼ Cup (60ml) Lime Juice
- ½ Cup (150g) Whole-egg Mayonnaise
- Sea Salt And Cracked Black Pepper
- 6 Cups (210g) Store-bought Seeded Corn Chips+
- ½ Small Iceberg Lettuce (250g), Shredded
- 1 Small Cucumber, Thinly Sliced
- 1 Carrot, Shredded
- 2 Green Onions, Thinly Sliced
- 1 Long Red Chilli, Thinly Sliced
- Coriander Leaves
- Place the chicken, chilli jam and 2 tablespoons of the lime juice in a bowl and mix to combine. Set aside.
- Place the mayonnaise, remaining lime juice, salt and pepper in a small bowl and mix to combine.
- Divide the chips between plates, top with the chicken, lettuce, cucumber, carrot, green onions, chilli and coriander and serve with the lime mayonnaise.